Please give us some information about the product that you would like to return, and we will send a return authorization number by email.
For engineering assistance or general information, send us an email.
Important Information For International Shipments
Products being returned for Calibration or Repair from outside the USA shall have the proper paperwork completed to avoid large custom duties. Before returning a Watson product, please take a moment to look at the information below regarding the paperwork required for international shipments.
Process For Foreign Returns
- Complete a Foreign Shipper’s Declaration Form, and email a copy to us.
- We will complete an Importer’s Declaration Form using your information and then send you a copy of our form along with a RMA number via email.
- Create a commercial invoice that contains a description of the instruments and a value of the sensors for customs purposes only. The invoice must also include the following statement: “U.S. goods returned for repair/calibration. Country of origin: USA. HTS Repair Code: 9801.00.1012.” If this statement is not included on the invoice, it is likely that U.S. customs will assess duties on the shipment. Any duties assessed will be passed on to the customer/shipper.
- Select a carrier that performs US customs brokerage. Carriers that do not perform US customs brokerage will be notified by Watson Industries, Inc. to use UPS, and there will be an additional customs fee applied to the calibration/repair.
- Make sure that a copy of all the above paperwork is included with the shipment.